Free SAT Strategies
This free SAT strategies guide has information regarding all sections of the test, as well as general test taking tips. These strategies are keys to unlocking your best scores.
Math Section With Calculator Tips
When it comes time to pull out the calculator, you'll need to know what to do in order to move through the test quickly and confidently. These are must-know tips for the SAT test.
- What settings and modes to keep your calculator in.
- How to narrow down your answers.
- How many minutes should you spend on each set of questions?
Math Section Without Calculator Pointers
When you are no longer allowed to use your calculator, things can get a little stressful. Don't worry, these tips will help you through it.
- How do you read the question? Follow our question breakdown method and you'll learn to read a question most effectively.
- How many minutes should you spend on each question set in this section?
Reading Section Tips
For many students, the reading section is the most daunting section because there is a lot of content to get through in a short amount of time. These reading tips will help you do well on the SAT reading section.
- How to strategically read the passage.
- How to answer the questions quicker after reading the passages.
Writing Section Advice
The writing section is tough, but it can be the easiest section to improve your reading & writing score. While these tips are especially important for international students who have English as a second or third language, all students can benefit from these tips.
- When should you add a sentence?
- When should you delete a sentence?
- Is "No Change" ever the correct answer?
General Test Strategies
These strategies are basic test taking strategies to keep in mind during the entire test, and they are important. So be sure to follow these strategies too.
- Dos and Don'ts for taking the SAT.
Scroll up and fill out the form to access the 20 SAT Strategies guide.